What I’ve Yet To Do:
11. Bungee jump. Wouldn’t this be a rush!
12. Visit Paris.
15. Adopt a child.
17. Walk to the top of the Statue of Liberty. I’ve ridden by it on the “Beasty Boat.” That’s probably as close as I’ll ever get.
18. Grow my own vegetables. Get serious! No desire.
19. See the Mona Lisa in France. See #12. Never been to Paris.
27. Run a marathon. I once ran a 5K. I can’t run more than a mile these days.
28. Ride in a gondola in Venice. Never been to Venice.
31. Hit a home run. Again, get serious; I was known as a “sure strike out” in junior high.
36. Teach myself a new language. I’ve only been taught by others.
38. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. Never been to Pisa.
42. See Old Faithful geyser erupt.
44. Visit Africa. I would love to. I’d actually love to work in Africa for a year or so.
47. Have my portrait painted. Why would I do this?
50. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. See #12. Never been to Paris.
56. Visit the Great Wall of China. I really have no interest in going to China.
58. Take a martial arts class. No interest. I did take a nude yoga class once.
59. Visit Russia. Maybe someday, but I’ve got a lot of other places I’d like to go first.
63. Get flowers for no reason. I’d be glad to give you my address.
64. Donate blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Go sky diving. I’d love to.
66. Visit a Nazi concentration camp. But I’ve seen a lot of movies about ‘em. Unbelievable.
67. Bounce a check. Thank you for overdraft protection.
74. Tour the Everglades. Joe?
77. Break a bone. I think I might have broken my toe once, but I never went to the doctor.
83. Walk in Jerusalem. Again, it’s WAY DOWN on my list of things to do.
85. Read the entire Bible. And to think that I've got a 10-year perfect attendance pin for Sunday School attendance.
89. Save someone’s life.
90. Sit on a jury. But I did sit through an eight-week trial; God bless the jury.
92. Join a book club.
96. Swim in the Great Salt Lake. I thought you just floated in the Great Salt Lake.
Been There, Done That
(Interestingly, it's a pretty inconsequential list.)
1. Started my own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Gave more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disney World and Disney Land.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught myself an art from scratch.
16. Had food poisoning.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. Absolutely love it!
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors.
35. Been to an Amish community.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke. And been ridiculed. Never again!
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
57. Started a business.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
75. Been fired from a job. Laid off/replaced ... same thing.
76. Seen the changing of the guard in London.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
91. Met someone famous.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.